Decorate your own beautiful papers to cut and collage to make paper woodland animals inspired by Artist Clare Youngs.
This free 1hr workshop is relaxed, informal and fun. Aim to make the item during the workshop or simply sit back and watch how it is done. Once registered, you will be sent an email invitation to join Microsoft Teams at the specified time.
Please ensure your work area is covered to protect it before joining the class and that you have all your materials ready before logging on.
• An assortment of coloured paper (small pieces roughly A5)
• An assortment of patterned paper
• Coloured pens; sharpies/ felt tip pens
• Oil pastels if you have them
• A4 Cardboard (An old box cut roughly to size is perfect)
• PVA glue in a pot
• An old paint brush or glue spreader
• 15cm piece of string or thread