Create your very own clay figure. Once your figure is dry you can paint it any colour you wish or make some more to give to your family and friends.
This free 1hr workshop is relaxed, informal and fun. Aim to make the item during the workshop or simply sit back and watch how it is done. Once registered, you will be sent an email invitation to join Microsoft Teams at the specified time.
Please ensure your work area is covered to protect it before joining the class and that you have all your materials ready before logging on.
• Air-dry clay (approx. 1kg)
• A knife
• Ruler or something with a straight edge
• Rolling pin or straight edged wine bottle
• A skewer / knitting needle / or sharp pencil
• Items to press into the clay for texture, i.e. a fork, end of a pen, pen lid, Lego
• Cup of water
• Old tea towel/pillowcase to work on
To paint after the workshop, once the clay is dry:
• Acrylic paints
• PVA glue or clear varnish
• Paint brushes